Equipping your people with the latest insights and tools to make strategy happen in conditions of uncertainty and complexity: there has never been a more critical time to register for the ICMIF Advanced Management Course.
Applying rational judgment and making effective decisions are increasingly important as insurance leaders seek to thrive in conditions of complexity where simple rules-based approaches are no longer enough.
Those companies which wish to stay ahead are invited to nominate their experienced team leaders and managers to join one of ICMIF's Advanced Management Courses in 2017, where they will gain new insights and new approaches to decision-making and become enabled to tackle the volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity of a rapidly changing and connected environment.
Who should attend?
- This course is aimed at experienced managers and executives who are involved in leading teams and making complex, strategic decisions. What does the course include?
- Strategic decision-making practice in conditions of uncertainty and complexity with the unique AGILE insurance simulation
- The opportunity to practise making strategy happen, with real-world behavioural challenges
- A simple but powerful model that describes how, unprompted, people make decisions and judgements
- A proven framework for improving strategic decision-making
- Easy-to-use tools for addressing complex problems
Time to reflect and prepare to apply the learning in the workplace The AMC provides extensive opportunity to work with peers from around the globe. Participants must therefore be comfortable holding strategic conversations in English.
People that attend the AMC will learn how to:
- Diagnose effectively in complex situations
- Develop effective interventions to help transform their own behaviours, as well as those of their colleagues and clients
- Lead by creating the right context and delivering support to unlock and reinforce desired behaviours
- See the critical behavioural challenge through fresh eyes Furthermore, they will become part of a global network of mutual leaders who will continue to share their ideas and real-world solutions after the course.