VISIT DEDICATED CONFERENCE WEBSITE
The ICMIF Biennial Conference 2017 is created for mutual and cooperative insurance leaders who want a conference with a difference. A conference that creates real, lasting value for their organization and its member-owners.
A conference that stimulates original ideas for better business performance; that offers clear insights into the trends that are shaping the future of our industry; that provides a full and clear understanding of the powerful role that our sector too can play in redesigning insurance.
- Embedding innovation in our business strategy and organizational culture
- Understanding emerging global risks and managing them in our local markets
- Balancing new social, economic and technological possibilities with growing regulatory pressures
- Empowering young leaders to help shape the success of our sector
- Shifting external perceptions of our sector in order to strengthen our reputation and socio-economic power
A conference with a difference
- The largest global gathering of our sector offers unrivalled peer-to-peer networking
- Inspiring leaders from our sector feature in insightful and provocative panel sessions
- Globally renowned speakers deliver pertinent, informative presentations
- Delegates’ strategic priorities drive the content of a stimulating open space session
- Additional, specialist events are offered on our unique Young Leaders Program
For more information contact Yvonne Hautenne.