ICMIF Meeting of Reinsurance Officials (MORO) 2012
Links and downloads
WHEN: May 2, 2012
to May 4, 2012
WHERE: Paris (France)
HOSTED BY: ICMIF
FIND OUT MORE: http://www.icmif.org/moro2012
A unique reinsurance conference for cooperative and mutual insurers.
The flagship reinsurance event organised every two years by the International Cooperative and Mutual Insurance Federation, MORO 2012 will be held in Paris, France on May 2-4.
Agenda Topics will include:
- Today’s reinsurance market
- Insurance regulation from a global perspective
- Lessons learned from recent high profile catastrophic events
- Considering the potential for catastrophic losses from strikes, riots and civil commotion
- Successful examples of reinsurance collaboration between cooperatives and mutuals
The opportunity to collaborate at the MORO with your reinsurance peers from cooperatives and mutuals around the world is unrivalled.
“MORO is a very enriching experience. It’s about making contacts, having an opportunity to meet face to face directly with the group’s reinsurers, enriching and strengthening our companies and strengthening us as directors of these companies. I can honestly say that this event meets our expectations 100%.”
- Sue Skinner, CFS, UK.
For more information
- Mike Ashurst, Vice-President, Training and Reinsurance