Registration has opened for the premier gathering of the mutual and cooperative insurance industry, the ICMIF Biennial Conference 2017.
The event will take place from 17–20 October 2017 in the Bankside area of London, UK, at the Hilton London Bankside Hotel.
The ICMIF Biennial Conference 2017 is created for mutual and cooperative insurance leaders who want a conference with a difference. A conference that creates real, lasting value for their organization and its member-owners. A conference that stimulates original ideas for better business performance; that offers clear insights into the trends that are shaping the future of our industry; that provides a full and clear understanding of the powerful role that our sector too can play in redesigning insurance.
- Embedding innovation in our business strategy and organizational culture
- Understanding emerging global risks and managing them in our local markets
- Balancing new social, economic and technological possibilities with growing regulatory pressures
- Empowering young leaders to help shape the success of our sector
- Shifting external perceptions of our sector in order to strengthen our reputation and socio-economic power
- The largest global gathering of our sector offers unrivalled peer-to-peer networking
- Inspiring leaders from our sector feature in insightful and provocative panel sessions
- Globally renowned speakers deliver pertinent, informative presentations
- Delegates’ strategic priorities drive the content of a stimulating open space session
- Additional, specialist events are offered on our unique Young Leaders Programme
Full information on the event and registration is available via the dedicated ICMIF Conference website.
Previous ICMIF Conference feedback includes:
“The ICMIF Biennial Conference is now a ‘must have’ rather than a ‘nice to have’. All in all, the gain to our business and, more personally, to the people from the company who attend, is worth a lot.”
Lindsay Sinclair, Group CEO, NFU Mutual, UK.
“What I particularly notice about the ICMIF Conference is the depth of the presentations and the quality of the speakers. It is the three full days of outstanding presentations and excellent discussion that keep me coming back each year.”
Rockne P Corbin, Vice President and Managing Director (Reinsurance), Shelter Mutual Insurance Company .
If you have any questions about the Conference or registration please contact our Events Team.