This highly interactive and participative course is usually run over two days at your office or offsite location and can be tailored to meet the development needs of your team. Using the renowned AGILE insurance simulation, participants are given the opportunity to adopt a common language and framework for decision making to increase organizational effectiveness.
The course will also look at how mutuality and the mutual/cooperative business model can drive competitive advantage for your business by ensuring that decisions are strategically aligned with your values. Who should attend? This course is suitable for directors, executives, managers, team leaders, project leaders and future leaders who make strategic decisions within their organizations (either cross-functional or in departmental teams, e.g. sales teams, boards of directors).
What does the course include?
The content will be refined according to the needs of your organization but can include:
- A proven framework for improving strategic decision-making and increasing organizational effectiveness
- Creating high performing teams which adopt a common language for their decision-making
- Ensuring that key decisions are strategically aligned with organizational goals and values
- Harnessing the power of collective intelligence by accessing the diverse perspectives of colleagues
- Strategic decision-making practice in conditions of uncertainty and complexity with the unique AGILE insurance simulation
Our courses are delivered in English and will require participants to have a reasonable command of business English.
Other languages may be available on request.
"My team came away with fresh insights, a better understanding and greater confidence in their ability to make and execute strategic business decisions."