ICMIF Supporting Member A.M. Best will be hosting a webinar on Thursday 19 July looking at cyber insurance “The next frontier in personal lines insurance.” A panel of insurance and security experts will discuss how cyber threats such as data theft, system compromise and social media risks are no longer exclusive to businesses; they happen to people, as well. This complimentary webinar, sponsored by another ICMIF Supporting Member CyberScout, will take place at 2.00pm EDT (7.00pm BST). Registration is now open at www.ambest.com/webinars/cybersecurity18. All ICMIF members are invited to register for the webinar.
Attendees will learn:
- The top cyber risks for individuals in an increasingly complex cyber landscape;
- The many ways the insurance marketplace is evolving to address growing risks;
- How cyber services can help protect and engage with policyholders; and
- Much more!
- Eric Warbasse, senior director of business development, CyberScout;
- Marie Taylor, director of product management, CyberScout; and
- Alex Tsetsenekos, co-founder, Mgaero.
Attendees can submit questions during registration or by emailing email@example.com. The event will be streamed in video and audio formats, and playback will be available to registered viewers shortly after the event.