Voice is ICMIF’s quarterly magazine, containing stories and news embracing the sector as well as in-depth interviews with chief executives.
From this issue:
A new life company entered the regulated Korean insurance market on March 2 this year, and already the current ‘big three’ (Samsung, Korea Life and Kyobo) are on their guard. The entrant is NH Nonghyup Life, the newly-restructured insurance arm of the venerable National Agricultural Cooperative Federation (NACF), known in Korean as Nonghyup. And the CEO charged with overseeing the creation of Nonghyup Life is ICMIF Board member Na Dong-Min. Extract from ‘NACF sets up new insurance company'
Highlights in this issue:
- An interview with John Balmforth, ICMIF Chair and former CEO of AMI, New Zealand
- Successful values-based online marketing
- Using telematics in motor insurance – potential benefits regarding new EU directives
- Mutuals and cooperatives take a leading role on sustainable insurance
- International Year of Cooperatives 2012 – events you can’t afford to miss