Voice is ICMIF’s quarterly magazine, containing stories and news embracing the sector as well as in-depth interviews with chief executives.
Highlights include :
“The rapid growth and performance of CIC has raised the profile of cooperatives and more importantly has helped to disabuse many people, especially in the corporate world, of the notion that cooperatives and mutuals are small and mediocre players,” he says. “CIC has distinguished herself in the marketplace by conducting insurance business with a difference in terms of expeditious and fair settlement of claims. We have an enviable reputation through our motto ‘We keep our word’. I am a proud cooperator!,” he adds.
Extract from: A remarkable achievement: Nelson Kuria takes well-deserved retirement from Kenya’s CIC
Other highlights from this edition:
- President profile: Guiding a giant: How Zenkyoren’s new President is setting the strategy for his cooperative
- ICMIF plays key role at UN risk reduction summit
- An ever-changing environment for US mutuals
- Effective regulation for mutual and cooperative insurers can help protect human rights against natural hazards
- Generation Y: Insurers work to appeal to next generation of customers
- IAIS restructuring brings concerns
- Guest article from Willis Re: Emerging risks
- Guest article from Twelve Capital: How small mutual and cooperative insurers can access regulatory capital