Voice is ICMIF’s quarterly magazine, containing stories and news embracing the sector as well as in-depth interviews with chief executives.
Highlights include :
"The Länsförsäkringar Alliance is a fascinating example of the way that mutuals can do things differently from proprietary insurers or banks. Länsförsäkringar defies conventional business school logic: instead of businesses being encouraged to consolidate and amalgamate into single, highly centralized organisms, the Länsförsäkringar Alliance operates in a decentralized way. At the top of the organizational pyramid sit the 23 independent and autonomous insurance companies, who operate for the benefit of their customers – there are altogether over 3.5 million of them."
Extract from: CEO profile with Ann Sommer: Looking after the green shoots of innovation
Other highlights from this edition:
- CEO Profile - Refreshing and renewing the business: How Romana Abdin is leading a major strategic review at Simplyhealth
- The view from the UN's Janos Pasztor: Include insurers in the policy architecture of sustainable development
- ICMIF puts cooperative and mutual insurers in the spotlight at UN Climate Change Conference COP21
- The Millenial Generation; Reaching tomorrow's customers today
- Technology: Are we on top of the challenges?
- Recognition for the mutual model: ICMIF's Global Manifesto is a rallying call for action
- Pauline Green: Insurers' role is a crucial one in global cooperative renaissance