Voice is ICMIF’s magazine for members and stakeholders. Voice contains stories and news about the mutual and cooperative insurance sector as well as in-depth interviews with chief executives, global leaders and senior figures from the sector. The magazine is published three times a year and is available in English, French, Spanish and Japanese.
This edition, Voice 86, includes special reports on the work of the ICMIF Development Foundation and updates on the ICMIF 5-5-5 Mutual Microinsurance Strategy. Read more about the 5-5-5 Strategy here.
Highlights in this edition include:
“We know that the Latin American region will be one of the best prospects globally for growth and development in the coming decades. We already have a presence in all the countries in the Mercosur trading bloc. These markets are very important, in
that they permit us to expand the frontiers of our business. It’s been a very positive experience. In Uruguay and Paraguay we
are already up there with the main private sector insurers in each country and in Brazil, where we’ve been operating since 2013 in the provinces to the south of the country, the development here has been absolutely favourable" says Néstor Abatidaga. Sancor Seguros is now gradually planning to expand across the other regions of Brazil. According to Néstor Brazil is the main thrust of his firm’s growth plans."
Extract from: CEO profile with Néstor Abatidaga, CEO, Sancor Seguros, Argentina: Leading the Argentine insurer that’s successful in business and committed to social responsibility
Other highlights from this edition:
- CEO Profile - Tom Gitogo: It’s all about the customer experience
- European mutuals strengthened as AMICE and ICMIF combine forces
- ICMIF’s mutual microinsurance initiative will help provide protection from climate change risks
- Lloyd’s of London CEO Inga Beale tells MORO: Embrace the challenges!
- Insurance Development Forum is up and running – with strong ICMIF engagement
- Role of mutuals in extending access to insurance recognized in B20 policy paper
- Engaging with the mutual and cooperative leaders of tomorrow
- Meeting the needs of the digital generation