Voice is ICMIF’s magazine for members and stakeholders. Voice contains stories and news about the mutual and cooperative insurance sector as well as in-depth interviews with chief executives, global leaders and senior figures from the sector. The magazine is published three times a year and is available in English, French, Spanish and Japanese.
This edition, Voice 88, includes a preview for the ICMIF Biennial Conference taking place in London later this year (17-20 October 2017). Read more about the Biennial Conference agenda and speaker profiles here.
Highlights in this edition include:
“We have a strong competitive advantage over non-mutual insurers, as we can focus more on the longer term. This among others means that we can really put the interests of our customers first,” Willem van Duin says. Indeed under his leadership Achmea is focusing its work strategically around two key concepts: the first is the need to be customer relevant, and the second is to be trend-setting. Insurance is changing, and Willem van Duin and his team know that Achmea must be at the cutting edge.
Extract from: CEO profile with Willem van Duin, CEO, Achmea, the Netherlands
Other highlights from this edition:
- CEO Profile – Ken Ng, NTUC Income, Singapore
- An illustrious group of speakers to appear at the ICMIF Biennial Conference
- Is technology about to transform insurance?
- Reaching out to the next generation
- The missing chapter of microinsurance in India
- Digital technology, big data and the mutual sector
- Customer service is the key to a successful cyber insurance product
- A day in the life of a European advocate