Voice is ICMIF’s magazine for members and stakeholders. Voice contains stories and news about the mutual and cooperative insurance sector as well as in-depth interviews with chief executives, global leaders and senior figures from the sector. The magazine is published three times a year and is available in English, French, Spanish and Japanese.
Highlights in this edition include:
"We need, says Alejandro Asenjo, Director-General of Argentina’s cooperative insurer La Segunda, to ensure that we stay close to our customers. It’s an obvious principle for cooperatives and mutuals to adopt, and Alejandro’s sentiment is one that CEOs of other ICMIF member organisations would surely also endorse. Few other CEOs, however, face quite the challenges that come from operating in a country the size of Argentina. From the high mountainous province of Jujuy in Argentina’s far north-west to the southern tip of the continent in Tierra del Fuego is a distance of well over 3000 kilometres and yet La Segunda has offices - and contented customers - in both these distant corners of the country."
Extract from our interview with Alejandro Asenjo (pictured above), Director-General, La Segunda (Argentina) “Growing the insurance market in Argentina, the La Segunda way”
Other highlights from this edition:
- Creating a culture of innovation: how ICMIF members are nurturing and managing innovation
- CEO interview with Pablo Mongelos Cooperative values are at the heart of Lagun Aro’s success
- MORO: What to look forward to at this year’s global gathering of reinsurance professionals
- The future looks bright for mutuals and co-ops, as young leaders make their mark at the ICMIF Biennial Conference
- How ICMIF facilitated member-to-member visits have brought clear business benefits
- The eureka moment: Tailoring management education to the mutual and cooperative business model
- Benefits flow both ways as ICMIF’s 5-5-5 Strategy gains momentum