This webinar features a panel of ICMIF members discussing current reinsurance market issues, including the impact of COVID-19 on treaty renewals, pricing, investments, capacity, policy coverage and consumer behaviours.
The panel includes the cedant, reinsurer, broker and rating agency perspectives.
- Greg Lockard, Managing Director of Reinsurance, Shelter Re (USA) (moderator)
- Kimmo Heikkinen, Director, Head of Reinsurance and International Services, LocalTapiola (Finland)
- Andreas Beckmann, Chief Underwriting Officer, R+V Re (Germany)
- Mathilde Jakobsen, Director, Analytics, AM Best (Netherlands)
- Ditte Deschars, Regional Director, Willis Re (UK)
For more information about ICMIF webinars please contact email@example.com. If you would like to watch a recording of this webinar please complete the box above right with your details and we reply as soon as possible.