In this series of bi-monthly webinars, various ICMIF members from around the world will showcase their digital strategy and journey in the pursuit of digital transformation. In these case studies, learn how leading mutual/cooperative insurers are harnessing the power of technologies to digitise their business and integrate digitalisation and innovation into their overall strategy, whilst maintaining their unique value proposition and member-driven focus. Hear examples of new technological capabilities, digital innovations and strategic partnerships in the digital ecosystem as they look to transform their business models and organisational culture to adapt for the increasingly digitalised world.
Episode 7, San Cristobal (Argentina) - 30 June 2020, 3pm BST (UK time)
- Speakers: Ignacio del Castillo, Business Analyst, Digital Transformation
Episode 6, HUK Coburg (Germany) - took place 15 April 2020
- Speakers: Detlef Frank, Board Member, HUK24
Episode 5, LB Group (Denmark) - took place 4 February 2020
- Speakers: Maria Klæstrup Jensen, Head of Process and Business Design, and Ann Kristine Krag, Head of Innovation
Episode 4, Securian (USA) - took place 5 December 2019
- Speaker: Adam Taylor, Director, Institutional Market External Facing Platform
Episode 3, P&V (Belgium) - took place 16 October 2019
- Speaker: Steve Goossens, Director, Digital Office
Episode 2, The Co-operators (Canada) - took place 18 April 2019
- Speaker: Tony D’Alessandro, Vice-President, Architecture, IT Strategy & Applied Innovation
Episode 1, Seguros Unimed (Brazil) - took place 21 February 2019
- Speaker: Fabio Leite Gastal, Director of Strategy, Management & Innovation
For more information about ICMIF webinars or to register please contact email@example.com. If you would like to watch a recording of any of the Digital Mutual webinars please complete the box above right with your details and we reply as soon as possible.