For the third time, ICMIF will again be running a Young Leaders Programme for members at the 2022 ICMIF Biennial Conference in Rome, Italy (25-28 October 2022).
This unique programme is designed for young professionals (generally aged between 18 and 35) from mutual, cooperative and member-owned insurers who have been identified by their seniors as strong candidates to become future leaders within their organisations. It will give them the chance to attend the full ICMIF Conference at a discounted fee as well as participate in exclusive peer-to-peer learning sessions and networking events designed specifically to meet their interests.
The previous two ICMIF Young Leaders Programmes were held alongside the ICMIF Biennial Conferences in London, UK in 2017 and Auckland, New Zealand in 2019. In total, more than 100 young leaders from 40 member companies in 16 countries have been part of this unique programme. The previous events received excellent feedback both from the young leader attendees and from their senior managers who had sent them to attend the programme in London.
Those participating in the next Young Leaders Programme in Rome will have the chance to learn from and collaborate with peers at other ICMIF member companies and also enjoy the chance to network with CEOs, senior executives, industry leaders and key external influencers from around the world.
The programme will provide an excellent opportunity for ICMIF members to both develop and reward their younger and high potential employees, exposing them to wider issues impacting the insurance industry, strategic best-practice and mutuality on a global scale.
The Young Leaders Programme includes:
- Exclusive breakfast sessions for young leaders before the start of the main plenary sessions of the ICMIF Conference, featuring roundtable discussions with a number of invited ICMIF members’ CEOs.
- A private welcome reception and other networking events designed for young leaders only.
- Full access to all plenary sessions, thematic breakouts and social events of the conference, where young leaders have the chance to learn from and network with CEOs and senior leaders.
- The possibility of being selected as a speaker in a conference plenary session.
- A 50% discount on the full conference delegate fee.
Registration for this event is now open
Download the Young Leaders Programme 2022 flyer to share with interested colleagues.
For more information please contact Ben Telfer, Vice-President, Business Intelligence.
*Please note that the breakfast sessions of the Young Leaders Programme will be conducted in English only and no simultaneous interpretation will be provided.