Continuing the theme of last year’s ICMIF Conference ‘Leading with purpose’, ICMIF is pleased to host a one-day event in Toronto (Canada), that will bring together CEOs, C-Suite executives and strategy leaders from ICMIF members and other leading mutual and cooperative insurers across the world.
The ICMIF Global Strategy Summit for mutual/cooperative insurance leaders, will take place on 18 October 2023, hosted by ICMIF Supporting Member EY. The event will include a mixture of plenary sessions, roundtable discussions and networking opportunities.
The agenda for the day will focus on how mutual insurers can drive growth and create value by embracing their mutual purpose as part of their strategic transformation to adapt for the future.
Themes to be covered during the event include:
- Mutuality as an enabler and authenticator of a purpose-led business strategy.
- Leveraging the mutual difference in the customer value proposition to create a competitive advantage.
- Embracing digitalisation to transform our businesses to become truly customer-centric.
- Seizing new business opportunities through innovation, new solutions and emerging business models.
- ESG as a strategic differentiator that creates long-term, sustainable value for all stakeholders.
More information on the agenda and logistical arrangements will be shared with registered attendees and those interested shortly. Places for the event will be limited. If you would like to register more than two delegates from your organisation, please contact ICMIF.
For more information on this event please contact Ben Telfer, SVP Membership, ICMIF.