The ICMIF Biennial Conference is created for mutual and cooperative insurance leaders who want a conference with a difference. A conference that creates real, lasting value for their organization and its member-owners.
A conference that stimulates original ideas for better business performance; that offers clear insights into the trends that are shaping the future of our industry; that provides a full and clear understanding of the powerful role that our sector too can play in redesigning insurance.
- The largest global gathering of our sector offers unrivalled peer-to-peer networking
- Inspiring leaders from our sector feature in insightful and provocative panel sessions
- Globally renowned speakers deliver pertinent, informative presentations
- Delegates’ strategic priorities drive the content of a stimulating open space session
- Additional, specialist events are offered on our unique Young Leaders Program
The next conference will take place in Rome in 2022, the year of ICMIF's centenary.
Please contact Yvonne Hautenne for more details.