A conference that stimulates original ideas for better business performance; that offers clear insights into the trends that are shaping the future of our industry; that provides a full and clear understanding of the powerful role that our sector too can play in redesigning insurance.
- The largest global gathering of our sector offers unrivalled peer-to-peer networking
- Inspiring leaders from our sector feature in insightful and provocative panel sessions
- Globally renowned speakers deliver pertinent, informative presentations
- Delegates’ strategic priorities drive the content of a stimulating open space session
- Additional, specialist events are offered on our unique Young Leaders Programme
The dates for the ICMIF Biennial Conference are 25-28 October 2022 and the event will take place in Rome (Italy). The year 2022 is also the year of ICMIF’s Centenary and the city of Rome was chosen as our venue as this is the city where ICMIF was founded 100 years ago. There will be three full conference days which will include an afternoon of plenary sessions and a Gala Dinner dedicated to celebrating our centenary. Also, as is our usual custom, we will organise a number of social tours for Saturday 29 October which will give you a chance to explore Rome.
The Biennial Conference is a unique gathering of mutual and cooperative insurance leaders from around the world. The Conference will address the priority issues for ICMIF members and the future trends that will determine their business success, in particular after the many changes brought about in our sector since the Covid-19 pandemic began.
If you have any questions about the Conference, please contact the Events Team.
Please save the dates in your diary now (25-28 October 2022). We look forward to welcoming our members to the wonderful city of Rome next year.