ICMIF Sustainability Summit 2023
Wednesday 1 November to Thursday 2 November
London, UK (and virtual)
Hosted by Aviva Investors
The ICMIF Sustainability Summit will bring members together from around the world to discuss and share best practices around the key themes of sustainable investments, resilience and underwriting. This summit will look ahead to the challenges faced by the industry and will seek to share solutions to create better businesses as well as new opportunities. A two-day hybrid event, this meeting will take place on 1 and 2 of November in London (UK), hosted by our Supporting Member Aviva Investors.
The event will include presentations, panels and discussion groups to enhance each member’s understanding of the challenges and opportunities and how to embed these in a strategic approach to sustainability.
Sessions will include:
- Building a sustainability strategy across the business
- Greening your investment portfolio
- Impact and sustainable investing
- Creating a resilience strategy and embedding the seven mechanisms from the ICMIF UNDRR Resiliency Benchmark
- Building a sustainable underwriting strategy and embedding the 17 SDGs into it
- The future of sustainability reporting, including Global Reporting Initiative (GRI); International Sustainability Standards Board (ISSB); and Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD)
This will be a hybrid event and will have a maximum capacity of 80 in-person delegates.
Registration for the event is complimentary.
The Sustainable Finance Factory, 28-30 Hoxton Square, London N1 6NN
There are a range of hotels, bed and breakfast and other types of accommodation around the summit venue. There is no preferred option or discount offered for this event.
Local tube stations are Hoxton and Old Street which are a 20 minute walk from the summit venue.
Drinks reception and dinner
Wednesday, 1 November 2023
Aviva, St Helens, 1 Undershaft, London EC3P 3DQ
Local tube stations:
- Liverpool Street