ICMIF Supporting Member AM Best‘s Reinsurance Market Briefing – Rendez-Vous de Septembre returns in a virtual format on Monday 13 September 2021. This annual event will feature AM Best senior executives and analysts from across the rating agency’s global offices presenting their insights and opinions on the state of the global reinsurance market. It will mirror the format of AM Best’s ever-popular and well-attended reinsurance market briefings held annually at past in-person Rendez-Vous de Septembre gatherings.
Discussion topics will include:
- AM Best’s trend analysis on the global reinsurance sector
- Global reinsurance outlook and the drivers of future rating movements
- Capital management challenges
- Impact of alternative capital and ILS
- Key rating issues impacting all reinsurers
- Growing involvement of Delegated Underwriting Authority Enterprises (DUAEs) in Reinsurance
- ESG trends in the reinsurance landscape
- Innovation benchmarking insights
Date: Monday 13 September 2021
Time: 14.00 – 15.30 (CEST), 13.00 – 14.30 (BST)
Click here to register.
Attendees can submit advance questions during registration or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Playback will be available to registered viewers shortly after the event.