Today marks 100 days until the start of the ICMIF Centenary Conference (25-28 October 2022) in Rome (Italy) – the place that ICMIF was founded 100 years ago.
The ICMIF Centenary Conference – hosted by the Unipol Group, one of our founding members – will stimulate original ideas for better business performance for our members. Our theme is Leading with purpose and our three core topics are business transformation; sustainability; and purpose-led strategies.
The Conference will give ICMIF members the chance to gain clear insights into the trends that are shaping the future of our industry and enjoy unparalleled networking opportunities with peers from member companies around the world.
The first group of 35+ confirmed speakers has now been added to the conference agenda and shared on the Centenary Conference website.
Why attend the ICMIF Conference?
- Enhance your strategy the mutual way – Inspiring leaders from our sector feature in insightful and provocative presentation and panel sessions on the future of mutuality and the purpose-driven business model.
- Unrivalled peer-to-peer networking – The largest global gathering of mutual/cooperative insurance leaders, with 85% of attendees at C-Suite / Board level. New structured networking and thematic sessions to enhance the opportunities to meet fellow business leaders.
- A unique way to develop future leaders – The ICMIF Young Leaders Programme offers talented, young professionals the chance to enjoy the full ICMIF Conference as well as bespoke networking opportunities to meet and learn from leaders from around the world.
- A world-class social programme – experience the wonders of “the eternal city” of Rome and get to know other delegates from around the world.
Topics on the agenda at the Centenary Conference will include:
- Mutuality at the heart of a purpose-driven business
- Building a mutual brand
- Sustainability as a differentiator for mutual/cooperative insurers
- Adapting to the new world of work
- Transforming our businesses to become truly customer-centric
- Seizing new opportunities through innovation and insurtech
- Shifting from protection to prevention
- Transitioning to a net zero future
ICMIF members are also now able to download the current delegate list of the 170 attendees already registered for the 2022 Centenary Conference.
Download the delegate list from previous ICMIF Conferences to see the diverse mix of senior executives and industry leaders that attend this event.
Throughout ICMIF’s centenary year, we will be hosting various online events and webinars for our members that showcase how ICMIF has led and continues to successfully lead the mutual and cooperative insurance sector; we will highlight our many achievements; and we will also look to the future and share our aims and goals.
In a new video for our members, ICMIF’s CEO Shaun Tarbuck shares his update on the successes of our centenary year so far and what our members have to look forward to in the second half of 2022.