With just one month to go until the ICMIF Centenary Conference in Rome, we were delighted to bring together five members of the ICMIF Executive Committee at ICMIF’s office to discuss the future strategy of ICMIF and the leadership role that mutual/cooperative insurers, as purpose-led organisations, can play in solving some of the current global challenges.
The discussion between Hilde Vernaillen, P&V (Belgium); Rob Wesseling, Co-operators (Canada); Ylva Wessén, Folksam (Sweden); Robert Otto, Achmea (Netherlands); and Nick Turner, NFU Mutual (UK) focuses on how their organisations are leading with purpose and where they are on their strategic journey. They discuss how their strategy aligns with the next ICMIF strategy as we move into our new strategic four-year cycle. Lastly, they share what they are most looking forward to in terms of the conference sessions; the networking; and what do they hope to take away that will benefit their organisations. This panel discussion provides great insight into the future of both ICMIF and its members from some of its leaders.
- Hilde Vernaillen, Chair, ICMIF and Chair of the Management Committee, P&V (Belgium)
- Rob Wesseling, President and CEO, Co-operators (Canada)
- Ylva Wessén, President and CEO, Folksam (Sweden)
- Robert Otto, Member of the Executive Board, Achmea (Netherlands)
- Nick Turner, Group Chief Executive, NFU Mutual (UK)
- Shaun Tarbuck, Chief Executive, ICMIF, moderator
This webinar is one in a series of special webinars to celebrate ICMIF’s centenary in 2022. More webinars will be hosted this year on a wide range of topics that will be discussed further at our Centenary Conference in Rome (Italy) which takes place from 25-28 October 2022.