There are less than two months to go until the start of the ICMIF Centenary Conference (25-28 October 2022) in Rome (Italy) – the place that ICMIF was founded 100 years ago.
The ICMIF Centenary Conference – hosted by the Unipol Group, one of our founding members – will stimulate original ideas for better business performance for our members. The Conference will give them the chance to gain clear insights into the trends that are shaping the future of our industry and enjoy unparalleled networking opportunities with peers from member companies around the world.
There are already over 250 delegates registered for the Conference, and ICMIF members are able to download the current delegate list via this link.
The Centenary Conference theme is Leading with purpose and the full agenda of plenary sessions, breakout discussions and networking opportunities will look into these three key areas:
Mutuality at the heart of a purpose-led business
- Mutuality as an enabler and authenticator of a purpose-driven business strategy.
- Leveraging the mutual/cooperative difference in the customer value proposition to create a competitive advantage.
- Communicating the benefits of mutuality and social purpose in a way that is relevant for today’s customers.
Creating value by embedding sustainability
- Sustainability as a strategic differentiator that creates long-term, sustainable value for all stakeholders.
- Leading the industry from risk protection to prevention by building community and societal resilience.
- Expanding on ESG commitments in an integrated approach towards a net-zero future.
Adapting our businesses to thrive in the future
- Embracing digitalisation to transform our businesses to become truly customer-centric.
- Reimagining the workplace and people strategies to remain leading employers in the new world of work.
- Seizing new business opportunities through innovation, new solutions and emerging business models.
Why attend the ICMIF Centnary Conference?
- Enhance your strategy the mutual way – Inspiring leaders from our sector feature in insightful and provocative presentation and panel sessions on the future of mutuality and the purpose-driven business model.
- Unrivalled peer-to-peer networking – The largest global gathering of mutual/cooperative insurance leaders, with 85% of attendees at C-Suite / Board level. New structured networking and thematic sessions to enhance the opportunities to meet fellow business leaders.
- A unique way to develop future leaders – The ICMIF Young Leaders Programme offers talented, young professionals the chance to enjoy the full ICMIF Conference as well as bespoke networking opportunities to meet and learn from leaders from around the world.
- A world-class social programme – experience the wonders of “the eternal city” of Rome and get to know other delegates from around the world.
Throughout ICMIF’s centenary year, we will be hosting various online events and webinars for our members that showcase how ICMIF has led and continues to successfully lead the mutual and cooperative insurance sector; we will highlight our many achievements; and we will also look to the future and share our aims and goals.