In this series of bi-monthly webinars, ICMIF members from around the world present how they leverage their mutual/cooperative difference in order to gain competitive advantage in their market. In each case study, an ICMIF member shares how they embed the mutual/cooperative value proposition within their business strategy to create a positive differentiator from their competitors. Hear different examples of how mutuality makes a difference across various business functions, delivering enhanced value for member-customers and other stakeholders. We also hear how these mutual/cooperative insurers are transforming their business, in today’s rapidly changing landscape, to create a sustainable, purpose-driven, customer-centric organisation for the future.
MAS (New Zealand) – 23 June 2021, 5pm EST / 10pm BST / 24 June, 9am NZST
MAIF (France) – took place 3 February 2021
- Speaker: Guillaume Allenet, Public Affairs Officer
The Co-operators (Canada) – took place 30 November 2020
- Speakers: Ken Kolstad, Vice President, Enterprise Planning and Execution, and Chad Park, Vice President, Sustainability and Citizenship
PPS (South Africa) – took place 13 October 2020
- Speakers: Shelley Jones, Head of Research and Development: Member Value Proposition, and Dawn Ngwenya-Dibakwane, Head of Communications
IPB Insurance (Ireland) – took place 8 July 2020
- Speaker: Tom Keane, Head of Marketing, Communications & CSE
P&V Group (Belgium) – took place 18 May 2020
- Speaker: Sophie Misselyn, Member of Management Committee
If you would like to watch a recording of any of The Mutual Advantage webinars please complete the box with your details and we reply as soon as possible.